The limited warranty period of 12 months starts from the date the customer first purchases the product.
- This limited warranty is only valid in the United States, and the product is not eligible for any international warranty service. To the fullest extent permitted by law, warranty service may only be performed by Lurvz.
- Lurvz may ask for pictures or videos on customers' products to identify the causes of damages/defects.
- Prior to contacting Lurvz, please prepare to provide the following information is at hand:
a) Name of product, FNSKU if available.
b) Customer’s full address and contact information.
c) Purchase order number, a copy of the customer’s original invoice/receipt.
- This warranty does not cover the following cases:
a) If the product FNSKU is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, and/or tampered with.
b) Any natural wear and tear, usage under extreme conditions, damage due to improper care (accident, misuse, damage due to improper care (accident, misuse or negligence) and damage caused by lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of god such as floods, fires or earthquakes.
c) If any damage occurs in/on the outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior cases, and other attachments.
d) Deterioration of the product caused by normal wearing and tearing, including but not limited to rust or stains;
e) Any other circumstances that are contradictory or are not in compliance with business ethics.
- Lurvz will determine whether a product is “Out of Warranty” at its discretion according to the standards listed above.
- Warranty is only limited to the first purchaser of this product and it is not transferrable. The customer’s original invoice/receipt with the corresponding name of the product or FNSKU and order number must be presented to claim warranty.
- Replacement will be carried out by Lurvz through their own means.
- The obligation under this warranty shall be limited to providing replacement of the faulty item only.
- Lurvz reserves the right to retain units returned at its discretion, in the event of a defect being noticed in the equipment during the warranty period.
- Replacement of the unit would be at the sole discretion of Lurvz. In case the replacement of the entire unit is being made, the same model shall be replaced and if such model has been discontinued, it shall be replaced with the model equivalent as deemed by Lurvz.
- This warranty will automatically be expired on the expiry of the warranty period as specified herein.
- No dealer/distributor/retailer has authority to vary the terms of the above warranty.
- Warranty is applicable only for products purchased in the United States. Applicable service charges may be different for products purchased outside of the United States.
- For any issues relating to the Product, customers may send an email to email@example.com.